I have just recently joined Wealth Affiliate, so I do not consider myself to be an expert, but I would like to share what I have learned so far. WA is online community and training that helps you get started on online business. I think it has the best intuitive, comprehensive training in getting your online business started. It consists of caring and helpful community, who is willing to lend a hand. Additionally, founders and leading members are willing to share their success and they sincerely want to see all others succeed. That’s what I have seen so far.
There are two main streams of training:
- The “Online Entrepreneur Certification” course and
- The “Affiliate Bootcamp” course
The Online Entrepreneur Certification (OEC) training is a 5 phase (50 lesson) series of courses walking you through the process of creating and growing a business within absolutely ANY niche that you want.
As you are going through the training course, you are actually building your own website. One of the most important thing to establish during the first level is your niche. I like to rephrase that as your passion. Something that you can write about with passion and continue to write about.
I found WA training best. I was able to come up with a decent website of my passion in 3 days, while I was going through ‘Getting Started’ section.
The Affiliate Bootcamp training is a 7 Phase (70 lesson) series of courses walking you through the process of creating and establishing a business in a niche related to the promotion of Wealthy Affiliate. This section teachs how to set up affiliated marketing onto your website.
There are some duplication between the two streams, but I found it helpful, because you don’t always learn 100% the first time around. The repeated learning helps solidify your learning.
The community is comprised of all the members, starting from the two founders all the ways down to the newest member. I found that no matter how high up the rank you are, they are willing spend some time encouraging and sharing their success. I believe this is key to the success of WA. I have found no one who is ‘keeping secret about their success’. This is important for new members (newbies), who are trying to learn their way around the affiliate marketing business. Through WA, I was able meet people of various background. It ranges from retired RAF pilot to nurse to missionary etc.
There are 2 types of membership to get started: Free membership and Premium membership.
Free membership is ‘free’, no credit card information is needed. Just sign up, set up your profile and these are the free benefits:
- Live help for the first seven days
- Two websites which you can use as your own.
- Beginner’s Training Course (Entrepreneur’s Certificate) – Five Levels Fifty Lessons. Enables you to get a grip with internet marketing.
- Personal Affiliate Blog – Chat with other members.
- Affiliate Boot Camp Phase One
- Video Walk Through
- Keyword Research Tool – 30 Searches
- Training Classrooms – Two
- Affiliate Program
- Earn While You Learn
- One to One Coaching For The First Seven Days
You’ll get a reminder to upgrade to Premium membership, but you can go as far as you want with the free membership.
Should you choose to upgrade to a premium member in addition to the above you then get:
- Unlimited Live Help
- Private Messaging
- Fifty Websites
- Website Security Package
- Boot Camp All Seven Phases – Ten Lessons in Each.
- Live Video Classes – These are truly superb, you can just dive in for extra training or to refresh your memory.
- Keyword Research Toll – Unlimited Searches
- Training Classrooms – You will now have access to all Twelve Classrooms.
- Affiliate Program – Two Times Higher Payout
- One to One Coaching – Unlimited
- Private Access to Owners – Unlimited, not many programmes offer this.
- 24/7/365 Website Support
- Website Feedback Platform
- Website Comment Platform
- Website Analysis
This option is best for those ready to earn, the cost $49.00 per month or $359 a year. Right now they have special on to join the premium for $19 for the first month. I’m not sure how long this will last.
Wealth Affiliate Rating
Training: 4.5 of 5
Support: 4.3 of 5
Cost: 4.7 of 5
Community: 4.7 of 5
Ease of use: 4.5 of 5
Overall: 4.6 of 6